Our Shareholders include 9 sawmills, 13 independent logging companies, and one pulp mill. With the exception of the pulp mill, all shareholders are independent, local, family-owned businesses with deep roots in the community. Many have been in business for generations and are planning for future generations. Shareholders are responsible for harvest and access operations, marketing of forest products, and ensuring their operations are carried out in accordance with applicable legislation and standards.
- Chisholm Lumber (Roslin)
- Freymond Logging Co. Inc. (Bancroft)
- George R. Stein Ltd. (Palmer Rapids)
- Len Rumleskie and Sons Lumber Co. Ltd. (Barry’s Bay)
- McRae Lumber Company (Whitney)
- Murray Bros. Lumber Company Ltd. (Madawaska)
- Neilson Lumber Ltd. (Westwood)
- Thomas J. Neuman Ltd. (Palmer Rapids)
- Wilson Forest Products Ltd. (Madoc)
- Cascades Containerboard Packaging – Trenton Division
Independent Logging Companies
Eastern Forest (Bancroft)
- Pat Burke Trucking
- G. Dillabough Forest Products Ltd.
- Hald W. Robinson Haulage Ltd.
- Lloyd Trolley Logging Ltd.
- Mieske Forestry Inc.
- R.D. Robinson Logging Ltd.
- Young Logging Ltd.
Western Forest (Minden)
- Hawk River Construction
- JAC Kernohan Construction
- McBain Quarries Inc.
- Mike Rowden & Sons Logging
- Roger Danilko Trucking & Logging Inc.
- Tom Hill Logging